Stud Service!!

Wow! I am so excited to announce that I can be a stud now! (Not that I wasn't a stud before, lol)  I am available to all those beautiful ISSR Shiloh Shepherd girls that are compatible with me!  My parents are Prissy/Quest from New Zion
June 21st, 2012. Mom says the ideal woman would be tall since I am full of BIG bone but could use a little more height.  I'm @ 27 1/2 inches, but mom says taller would be good.  I have always received compliments on my big head!?! I think that is a good thing...  My black and cream coloring is very eye catching, especially with my expressive face.  I am an ISSR Champion, passed my temperament test, had my hips x-rayed, and have received my official adult papers.  Mom has recently ordered kits for my DM and black recessive tests.  More on those results when they become available.  Boy, I can't wait to get a girlfriend!! So, if you are ISSR registered and would like to hook up, shoot my mom an email.


Oh, and mom will be adding more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment